19 June 2019

3-P Multiplayer Machine Challenge Completed!

I thought this challenge is hard but surprisingly I could cleared them all relatively easy. I was able to cleared them all within a single try. No stones spent for stamina refresh or continue (I strongly suggest you don't use stone to continue. Rather use it for stamina refresh so you'll get more tries, unless you're really desperate and you are sure you will clear the dungeon with that stone). I do get some hairy moments though.

I don't really like running 3-P dungeon because in multiplayer, I don't get the benefit of Badges and Super Awakenings which can be a great deal. It's kinda ironic though. I used to run everything in multiplayer with my other account because I thought I will have more skills, more HP, more survivability, half stamina etc. That was when Limit Break and Super Awakenings weren't a thing. Now, I like to run everything Solo even if it costs me more stamina than running it in multiplayer.

I do ran some 3-P Arena, Endless Corridor and UDR with some players. It's nice to be able to connect with other players especially if other players are in synch with what you want like stall on some floor to get necessary skills up, saving some orbs for other players, helping them or being helped etc, but like I said, I like it better running a dungeon in Solo. I often run almost, if not all, 3-P Descended dungeons with my other account and then deliberately disconnect so that I will run it in Solo for each account. I set up my team to be able to clear it in Solo mode.

For this Machine Challenge, I didn't do the disconnect thing. I want to know whether I will be able to cleared them all in 3-P mode albeit with only two teams. I ran them mostly with Valkyrie-CIEL and Edward Elric team. Some modification to suit each dungeon but I made sure that I have full poison and blind resist. I haven't run them in a long time so I kinda forget what are the spawns and I was being lazy to check the dungeon info lol.


Machine Hera

I ran this with one team running Valkyrie-CIEL and one team running Edward Elric. It was a smooth run until I realized that Sadalmelik is there. I didn't bring any Fujin and didn't want to stall through his 10 turns damage absorbs so I just quit the dungeon and made some adjusment to include Fujin and made sure that it will be up by the time I reached Sadalmelik's floor. From then on, it was a smooth run. Only have to stall Machine Hera's 2 turn Light & Dark absorb then kill her when she absorbs Wood, which I didn't have on Valkyrie-CIEL team. It was its turn to face Machine Hera when she absorbs Wood damage.


Machine Zeus

Same template teams, switching Fujin out and breeze through the dungeon. Only have to stall some turns on Machine Zeus because I can't get 8 combo from the natural board and the skyfall gods didn't have mercy on me.


Machine Athena

I ran with all Valkyrie-CIEL team for both of my accounts. I was kinda forgot the dungeon but I made sure to bring Fujin and that she will be up by the boss' floor. I forgot that Zeal is there and I was lazy to bring any VDP because I thoght I won't need it. Had to stall through his 10 turns damage void, kill him and move on. Nothing threatened after that. One shot Machine Athena with Fujin and board change and I even got Machine Athena gem to drop!


Machine Goemon

All Edward Elric team for this dungeon. I forgot that the second floor has awoken bind and both has so little HP I killed them while still carrying awoken bind. Killed the next floor and still carrying awoken bind and the third floor was Red Mech General who has skill bind pre-emptive. Of course both my teams were skill bound as they were still carrying awoken bind. I was kinda panic but I realized I have some turn before he started to attack and the skill bind only lasts for 3 turns. Stall a turn, killed him and move on.

On the Puppeteer floor, I was able to kill her within two turn because I remember there is a Puppeteer floor so I arranged my team so that I could kill her with only sub attribute attacks.

On the boss, with more than 50k HP on each team, his hit was safely tanked and still leaves the team that take the hit above 50% HP. Doesn't matter if it was down to 10% HP though because the next team's turn I was able to one shot Mech Goemon with Astraea's skill to voids his attribute absorbs.


Machine Noah

This time, I was kinda scared to run the dungeon. Honestly after reading some posts on Reddit about how hard it was, even with some Zela Kitty teams that didn't know how to kill Machine Noah etc I was reluctant to run the dungeon, but I finally gathered enough courage to run it.

I ran it with these teams:







































Edward team has full poison and blind resist while Superman team has full poison and only 40% blind resist but thankfully it was abe to resist all the blinds. My Superman team doesn't have much move time (only had 7 seconds) so the blind could be troublesome.

The kill team is the Superman team with Saline who has VDP, Machine Killer and I put additional Machine Killer latents on her. She was my go to VDP sub to farm this dungeon. I remember exactly that Machine Noah doesn't erases buff when doing her execution hit so I put Reincarnated Raphael (Ganesha will also works or any other damage void) to voids Machine Noah's executuion hit, then ping her to death.

Superman is great. It's like Zeus Verse, only you have to run a Light team and had to make 4+ connected Light orbs to do damage. My kill board was made using Saline's board to make all Light board followed by Yasutora Sado for double row then made 7 combo VDP with Carat enhance. Saline made around 117 millions damage. With Machine Killer awakening and latents that would made her does around 1 Billions damage to Machine Noah.

I do have to stall Claymore's damage absorbs because I wasn't sure that Fujin will be up by then. I also forgot about Kotodama's skill delay and the Superman team eats the delay. God bless Saline's 2 turn haste to make all necessary skills back up to kill Machine Noah.







































Please leave a comment, good luck and have fun. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment