27 June 2019

Angel Cinnamon's Premiere Adventure

SANRIO Collab. Who deosn't love it? Each card is cute and even though the REM is a gold mine (meaning you will get a lot of gold before pulling a diamond), I can't complain. I haven't playing PAD back when SANRIO Collab came first so I have zero collection of them and this is my chance to get as many SANRIO Collab cards as possible.

Sure many of them aren't that good or strong, but there's thing warm feeling knowing that I have them in my box. Just looking at them makes me feel warm and happy. How about you?

Anyway... I only got gold eggs from my rolls including the free one and there's this card tha caught my attention. I originally want Princess Valkitty real bad because she is a cute SANRIO version of Valkyrie-CIEL, but alas I didn't get her. I get this Angel Cinnamon though, that I thought would be a good pairing for CIEL.

After scrambling some Training Arena runs and a couple +297s later, I have Angel Cinnamon at level 110 with 7c Super Awakening. Gathered a Healer team and try the team in Alt. Arena - Alt. Bipolar Goddess.

I originally want to try double Angel Cinnamon lead but the damage output and survivability is just too awful. The team is only strong against Dragon and would falls flat against enemies such as Ibaraki-Doji or even Hashihime. So, I paired Angel Cinnamon with CIEL. Decent amount of damage with 84x ATK multiplier compared to 49x of double Angel Cinnamon.

This is my team:




Got some game overs as I adjusted my team but I finally cleared it.




Please leave a comment, good luck and have fun. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment