17 June 2019

Summer Solstice Special Event Arena

Another Special Event Arena has come and this time another GodFest Exclusive card, Echidna-SARA will be the main boss. This dungeon also has "No-Dupes" restriction.

This dungeon is nice because you get some nice rewards. One magic stone for first time clear reward, one free pull on the Super Godfest Egg Machine for first time clear reward, and each clear will grants 150+ points and 3 millions Monster EXP. For 66 stamina, this is very nice. If you're looking to level up some limit-broken cards while getting some pluses, this is the perfect dungeon.

It's not that difficult, just like last time. It's comparable to Arena 1~3 difficulty without having to deal with Radar Dragons and enemies with damage absorbs (well, there is one particular enemy with damage absorb: Haku but she can be delayed and if your team can heal more than 16,000 with ease, she's not a threat plus she only has 5 turns damage absorb). Most enemies are similar to Arena 1~3 so if you've beaten those before you will have no trouble with this dungeon.

I took a glance at the dungeon info on padx and realize the only concern is Echidna-SARA, who has Devil and Healer type. Scrolled through and no really dangerous enemies before so I took my Valkyrie-CIEL team with full poison resist, throw in Navigation Pixie, Yui to level her up (I've limit-broken her but she has no Super Awakening option and she has no leader skill either. I just want to level her up).

For the boss, I brought Pralinae who has 3 Devil Killers (2 from regular awakening, one from Super Awakening) and put up Shotel's weapon on her to grant her Healer Killer. That would make Pralinae hit for 81x against any Devil & Healer type enemies. Very strong.

One particular enemy that can ruin your run is Shuten-Doji. He has little HP and messed up mechanics so it's best to one shot him. Use skills if you have to and don't try to damage control him. Most of the time, skyfall will messed that up and pushed him below 20% HP where he will execute you with 170k+ hit. For teams with 4x HP and built-in shield, it's easy to tank that but for most team, that hit is equal to AA2 Goemon's preemptive hit. It's very dangerous. Be careful with him.

This is my finely-tuned team after some runs:














Yog is my kill board but I didn't realize that there's Nobunaga Dragon as enemy. He has locked orb skyfall preemptive and I have zero card with L-ATK to get rid of that locked orb skyfall for my first run. In the end, I didn't even get a chance to use Arcline enhance because Echidna-SARA delays that for 1 turn. FYI, Echidna-SARA randomly throw skill delay. My Moogle has 4 SDR and gets delayed for 1 turn while Cotton who only has 2 SDR didn't get skill delay. If you have multi-turn enhance and you need it to kill Echidna-SARA, use it on the previous floor so it will still be up when you face her.

It went smooth for my first run but I have tuned my team to include Misteltain's weapon on Yui to get rid of the locked orb skyfall.




Please leave a comment, good luck and have fun. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment