01 June 2019

Having Fun With Anna Kyoyama

Anna Kyoyama is a very fun leader. A bit hard to play due to her requirements but otherwise she is very powerful, tanky with double shield and of course fun.

She doesn't care about type or attributes. She can take any card into her team to make team building a little bit easier. She doesn't have 4x HP meta but with 68.35% shield when fully activated, she exceeded any 2.25x HP lead because she has at least 3x effective HP with her shield.

The hard part of her Leader Skill is matching an L-shape of any orb. It could be Jammer, Poison, Heal or Bomb, but seeing that she is a rainbow lead who needs to match 4+ attribute to get additional ATK and shield, it could be hard to meet both requirements.

Her Leader Skill is "5x ATK and reduces damage when 4+ attributes attack at one; 4x ATK and reduces damage with an L-shape of 5 orbs"

400x ATK multiplier and 68.35% shield. Very powerful.

Her awakenings aren't cheap either. Two 7c and two L-ATK with additional L-ATK via Super Awakening. With them, she has 13.5x personal ATK multiplier against any enemies (except attribute disadvantage). She will surpass any damage even from triple 7c cards, and because she is an Attacker type, she has high ATK stats. She is also an Healer type so she can be used as a sub for Valkyrie-CIEL.

I've been trying Anna in Gleaming Sky's Contest for a couple times with this team:



But often my run ended prematurely because at first I put a long CD assist or equip on Reeche such as Zero Cutlass & Pirate Dragon King's Coat or Cthulhu but I didn't realize how strong her two Skill Charge is. She came up as early and mostly her assist or equip came up before I reached Scheat or Eschamali. There's no way I would stall for her to be back again. So I decided not to give her any assist or equip.

The problem with my team in this dungeon is that it has partial Blind Resist (only 40%) so I could be in trouble when I reached the Grimoire girls floor, then I realized I don't need an enhance to one shot both Scheat an Eschamali so I will be swapping Sheen's Ornament with Avidya Saber for full Blind Resist.

As for handing both Scheat and Eschamali, I have this strategy that doesn't require me to make FUA. Both Scheat and Eschamali won't erase any buff when doing their execution hit so I will utilize damage void skill when one-shotting them. For this purpose, I'm using Lord Yomi but any damage void skill such as Ganesha or Raphael works. I use Lord Yomi because he is on-color as an assist for Nergigante. Hexazeon is my kill board.

I came up with this idea because Reeche's board isn't reliable. When I rely only on Reeche's board for my kill shot, it could gives me only four Heal orbs. Definitely not enough to make FUA.

This is my awesome and fun run with Anna in Gleaming Sky's Contest:



Please leave a comment, good luck and have fun. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment