03 June 2019

June 2019 Quests, Challenge Level 8,9 & 10

I'm gonna start with the usual fixed team, Challenge Level 8.


Challenge Level 8 (fixed team)

This is our fixed team:




Leader is base form of Khepri. She has very unique Leader Skill:

"5x ATK for Water attributes, but can't erase 4 orbs or less; 2x ATK with 3 combos, 3x ATK with 4+ combos"

Once, she was the most powerful leader in PAD. 15x ATK multiplier (225x for double lead) but with the restriction that she can't erase 4 orbs or less, meaning she has to erase 5 orbs or more to be able to make a match.

For this Challenge, they've chosen some cards for her subs and it's best if you can memorize all of their skills and cooldown so you can manage them better.

Overall, this month's Challenge isn't that difficult. 3 combo will kill most floor with the exception of 3rd Floor (leaders being bound) and 5th Floor (Kali).








Challenge Level 9 - No RCV


For this challenge, I'm using Edward Elric as leader because he has 57.75% shield when HP is 50% or more so he could take a 99% gravity and still be able to do full damage. I also utilizing auto heal awakenings from two Light Spear, Gungnir & Asgard Hat for 4,000 auto heal after matching. Even though this is a No-RCV dungeon, the third enemy will casts Heal orb skyfall so we got a chance at healing.




It starts with Sylph as enemy. She has 99% gravity and will halved your RCV for 2 turns. She has a lot of defense but if your team hits hard she's no problem. If your team can handle her mechanics, you could stall for skills here. On my other account, I have Light Lance God Odin Dragon, Stormwing Form, two Light Spear, Gungnir & Asgard Hat and Skill Card: Dia for 12,000 auto heals so that I could stall here indefinitely for my important assist/skills to come up.

The important part that I forgot was putting enough SDR on my crucial subs carrying Spirit Ally, Tokagero to overwrite Hinomitsuha's poison skyfall. I might get lucky but I suggest you put at least 5 SDR on a sub carrying either Fenrir, Agydine or Spirit Ally, Tokagero if you decide to overwrite Hinomitsuha's poison skyfall. Hinomitsuha has 3~5 turns skill delay and the next floor also has 5 turns skill delay preemptive.

One other important thing if you're using Light or Dark team is that 2nd floor has 5 turns Light & Dark damage absorption. If your sub has other attribute other than Light or Dark, place them accordingly so that the last attribute to hit aren't either Light or Dark.

The boss has 75% resolve and 7 combo shield for 10 turns, so bring your board changer and +combo skill if necessary.








Challenge Level 10 - 4s Move Time


This is actually fun for team building. I made two teams: one for Solo and one for Multiplayer. I made both as effortless as possible by using Zeus GIGA as leader for Solo and Zeus Verse paired with Zeus GIGA in Multiplayer. Ideally I should use both GIGA for Multiplayer as well but my other account doesn't have Zeus GIGA so I had to resort with Zeus Verse instead. It turned out well though.

I'm focusing on stacking as many Light Row awakenings as possible since I'm using Hashihime for enhance.

This is my Solo team:



This dungeon has 2 preemptive damage hit so two Zeus GIGA will take care of those while killing the floor. No combo shield on either floor so GIGA's skill will obliterates them.

Even though the second enemy has damage absorb preemptive, she actually won't put up damage absorb if there are Jammers on board, and the first enemy will make some Jammers. I use those Jammers so that I don't have to bring any Fujin but I have to be able to tank her preemptive hit. When there are Jammers on board, she won't put up damage absorbs but instead she will hit for considerable damage that my team can't tank so I'm using Tifa assist (has 30% damage reduction for 3 turns) and put three Light Damage Resist++ on Avalon Drake to further reducing the damage. If you knew her mechanics you could stall a few turns.

The next enemy has 6 combo shield. That's why I brought Avalon Drake for his 4 SB and bi-color board change so that I could make 7+ combo within 4 seconds. Mostly, a natural board will have 7+ combo but you'll have to move fast to make 7 combo. Something that I think I won't be able to do.

If you past that, the next enemy will have preemptive hit, hides all orbs and spawns 3 each of every orbs (Fire/Water/Wood/Light/Dark/Heal/Jammer/Poison and Mortal Poison). I don't have to deal with them because I'm using Zeus GIGA's skill on this floor.

Moving along, Mercuria has locked orb skyfall as preemptive. This could be bad for my team since it relies on Demon Yusuke creating Light VDP. If there are some locked orbs on board in the place that Demon Yusuke make his VDP, it would ended my run. To cancel the locked orb skyfall, I put Woodghost Spear, Misteltein on Avalon Drake. I only need five or Wood or Light to cancel the locked orb skyfall. I also use Hashihime enhance in this floor since the next floor, the boss, will have some skill delay preemptive.

 Then comes the boss: Nidhogg. He has random skill delay (0~7 turns) and luckily my Demon Yusuke wasn't hit with skill delay although if it was, he has more than enough buffer on his assist so it won't matter anyway. I put three Dragon Killer on Demon Yusuke. Nidhogg dies with VDP and some off color combo from Demon Yusuke boosted by 5.2x enhance from Hashihime.


Now, the Multiplayer team:





Couple of notes:


  • Emperor Thundersword can be replaced with Rathios or Unnamed Blade but you'll have to make additional off color combo on the boss.
  • Saline can be replaced with GIGA. Avalon Drake or any other Bi-color board can also be used although there's a possibility that you won't get 7 combo.
  • I use Rushana for her 2 SB and 2 Blind Resist. Can use any other card with similar awakenings/SB count.
  • Toshin Raizen for his L-ATK. Can be replaced with similar card that has L-ATK awakenings.
  • Leonis can be replaced with any card that produces Light such as Shedar, Hunter CIEL (unreliable since it relies on Heal to make Light), Kirin etc.
  • Shedar is only for the lazy match. Can be replaced with anything that produces Light (but don't use card that converts Jammer into Light since we need those jammers)
  • Tifa because of her sweet 5 Light row. Can be replaced with Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao or any other card that has multiple Light row.
  • Demon Yusuke can be replaced with Yusuke but you'll have to combo his board and relies on getting 7+ combo for maximum damage. Any other card that has multiple VDP, has Light main attribute and able to carry either Dragon or Devil killer can be used. Had to adjust on how to kill the boss though.
  • Superman for his nice Light rows and low CD to carry Hashihime. Can use Tifa or any other similar cards.
  • Those unnamed blade are there to boosts Hashihime's enhance. I got 7.9x from 23 Light rows.
  • If you don't have Hashihime, you can use Carat. Replace Tifa and Superman with Whaledor to boost the damage.

This is actually very easy Nidhogg farming if you haven't done that. I did a couple of runs in Multiplayer and Nidhogg always dropped. Definitely easier and faster compared to his own dungeon.

Perfect timing to make that sweet Nidhogg systems if you haven't already.





Please leave a comment, good luck and have fun. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment