28 August 2019

Artura, Ideal's son Premiere Adventure in Alt. Arena - Alt. Bipolar Goddess

Ideal's son, No.6 has received a new Ultimate Evolution that makes him transformed back into a kid named Artura. He needs five rainbow medals to perform this ultimate evolution. You can obtain DBDC rainbow gems by exchanging DBDC rainbow tickets, and to get the rainbow ticket, you need to exchange five gold ticket which can be obtained by exchanging five Silver ticket. Five bronze ticket can be exchanged with one silver ticket. All in all, you will need 625 bronze tickets to get five rainbow tickets. Such a chore! I could only bear to farm one rainbow ticket and I said f**k it I'm gonna exchange my unused rainbow medals for those rainbow gems.

It's a powerful evolution.
"Leader Skill is 2x HP & ATK when all sub-monsters are non-collab Dragon Callers or Dragonbounds; 9x ATK when 3+ Attributes attack at once"
324x ATK multiplier with 4x HP is very strong. Needs only three attributes for maximum damage has its own advantage and disadvantage. Damage control would be hard but achieving full multiplier is easy and should be guaranteed on any given natural board. The problem is probably healing. Without optimal subs that has great RCV such as Ideal or Highren, recovery power is very poor.

With that in mind, I searched my box for a way to overcome this roadblock and I came across one card that's been shelved for a long long time. Beach Navi is a Dragon Caller, has three Heal OE although her RCV isn't that great but having enhanced heal orbs on board should help with the healing. I can't use Mel because when one of the sub isn't a Dragon Caller or Dragonbound, I will lose 4x HP & ATK from both leaders.

Ideally, Ideal (Light form) is the best sub for Artura because she's a healer with great recovery power, has triple 7c, two Team HP+ and great active skill. Mira is also a good sub for recovery, having massive RCV even though she isn't a healer, useful skill on a low CD although awakenings are kinda meh. For VDP, the best sub for Artura is Highren, with three VDP awakenings and access to the fourth one with Super Awakening, very useful skill on a fair CD.

But, I don't have them all lol. I gotta make do what I have so I came up with this team:





  • Leader is Artura with Uroboros Tattoo equip, two Devil Killer and one Machine Killer latents, 7c Super Awakening
  • First sub is Green Cotton with 7c Super Awakening, two Dragon Killer latents and Susano no Mikoto assist
  • Second sub is none other than his corrupted form, No.6 with Tape Resist Super Awakening, three Healer Killer latents and Paladin Cecil's Crystal equip
  • Third sub is Nees with 7c Super Awakening, three HP++ latents and Trojan Horse equip
  • Last sub is Navi with Super Bind Proof Super Awakening and Mizutsune assist
  • Friend's Artura has 7c Super Awakening, three Machine Killer latents and Trojan Horse equip


Since I lack good VDP option (the only VDP I have are both Sonias (Blue and Green) and even though they have triple 7c, active skill is just too long and useless for the team. I also have some Ney but they are the same in terms skill usefulness to both Sonia. Cotton might be a good VDP option but I already made them all having 7c Super Awakenings and I'm low on pluses.

So, to test Artura, I tried him in Alt. Arena - Alt. Bipolar Goddess that's fairly easy for team building that it doesn't requires VDP except for Hera-Beorc. A couple of failed runs that made me realized that I should have more healing power. Bringing No.6 is great because he made both Metatrons and Kalis looks weak.




Good luck and have fun. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment