05 August 2019

Taking Yuna to a Date in Alt. Arena - Alt. Three Hands of Fate

After successfully clearing Ultimate Arena - Grotesque Being, I decided to take my Yuna team a step further into the most difficult dungeon in PAD: Alt. Arena - Alt. Three Hands of Fate. After seeing what she can do, as a leader of course, I'm confident that if I tweak my team to have more firepower, my Yuna team should be able to clear Alt. Three Hands of Fate.

So, I began to look at my Yuna team's weak point. There are two subs that mostly don't contribute much to the overall damage: Reincarnated Ra and Reincarnated Seraph Lucifer. Sure Lucifer has <50% ATK but it only triggered when my team's at 50% or less HP and I prefer to have my team be at the upper part of the HP range.

I began to look at my box to see if I could replace those two with relevant cards that will do much more damage than those two. I have Green Cotton and she can have Tape Resist Super Awakening but she already have 7c Super Awakening and I spend a lot of pluses trying to get that, but I remember I pulled a second Green Cotton from the Super GodFest Machine a while back. She doesn't even had her skill maxed out yet. After spending some Py and limit broken her, I feed some pluses to get the Tape Resist Super Awakening. RNG Gods smiled at me and gave me Tape Resist on my first try. Yay!

One sub is done, now I gotta find a Light/Dark or Dark/Light card that can do some damage. If only I have Light Ideal... but I have New Year Tsukuyomi. She would be great on the team. She has double 7c, L-Unlock, Light Orb Enhances and 2 seconds of move time. Plus she can get Super Bind Proof Super Awakening.

Now my team looks so much better. I still have to get more than 162k HP to soak the damage from Goemon's preemptive hit without using a shield active because Yuna won't be usable on first turn since my team doesn't have enough Skill Boost.




After a simulation run in endless corridor, I got the HP threshold covered. My team should have 168k HP so either Goemon and Tsubaki preemptive hit won't be a problem.

Some enemies that can give me headache are Grato in Floor 22 and Keela in Floor 23. Grato has 7 combo shield and it would be difficult to perform an 8 combo while making VDP without using +combo active and Keela is... well... it's Keela. What else can I say? She's super annoying for Light team with her Light absorb and spinning bullshit. Skuld too can give me trouble with her leader swap but I just gotta have at least one Yuna ready entering The Norns floor.




Please leave a comment, good luck and have fun. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment