08 August 2019

Special Event Score Challenge - Aim for The S-Rank!

This is a completely new dungeon from the last time we had this Special Event Score Challenge. This time, the enemies are a little tougher and more complicated. I believe that 150,000 is the cutoff to obtain S-Rank (It's not actually. According to PDX, the cutoff score for an S-Rank is 140,000). To achieve that, it's not an easy task. You'll have to choose your subs carefully and from my experiences, if you're using high-rarity cards as member of your team, chances are you have to get high average combo count and one shot all floors to make up for the low rarity score.

That proved to be challenging to achieve. There's an enemy with damage void, resolve, awoken skill bind, skill bind and enemy that spawns jammer and poison. Somehow you have to be able to fit all those utilities into two subs. I think it's best to use two subs instead of usual leader and helper only. Sure you're automatically will get S-Rank with just leader and helper but you will spend many turn killing some enemies. If that doesn't stopped you, a skill bind could ruin your day though it can be prevented by the use of SBR badge.

A combo leader I think is the best for this challenge since it doesn't rely on any specific attribute to activate, though technically you still need a main attacking attribute. A rainbow leader could get orb troll on some floor and it will dragged your total turn score to a low side.

For this challenge, I'm using the best girl, Valkyrie-CIEL (who else?) as leader and helper. At first, I thought that by using 6* or lower subs (a full team) could get me an S-Rank. Boy I was wrong lol. I only got B-Rank. Then I took one sub out that got me an A-Rank. I finally able to achieve an S-Rank using only two subs with 5* and 7* rarity with pretty good average combo.

Achieving S-Rank using only leader and helper can be done but for sure it would took longer than usual so if time is of the essence for you, I suggest to use only two subs with low rarity (less than 8* rarity probably the best).




Good luck and have fun. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment