24 May 2019

Qilin Descended v.2.0

Qilin Descended makes another appearance. This time, as "usual" dungeon available for Solo and Multiplayer whereas the first appearance was with forced, fixed Helper and available only for Solo play. For players looking to max skill Qilin, stamina cost will make a big difference. One thing though that all enemies in the dungeon have been significantly buffed with 10 times and more HP.

I'm gonna show you how to farm this dungeon, in Multiplayer mode, with two teams. First one is my trusted Zeus Verse and the second one is the non-optimal Kaede-Mega Sylvie pairing.


Zeus Verse Team

What you need to know is that all enemies leading to the boss are God type, so any God killing cards should be used. I'm using No.6, Reincarnated Archdemon Lucifer, Fenrir Viz and Mega Sherias Roots. They cover Dark, Fire, Water and Light attributes so even without orb or board change, there won't be any orb troll.

The tricky part is battling Meimei in Floor 3. She changes 15 non-Heal orbs into Heal so there's big chance that you wont' have any attacking orbs on board. This is why I have to utilize pass since Team A can only carry two board changers to defeat 1st, 3rd and 5th floor. Also, I have to make sure that Ishida Mitsunari's assist won't come up. I have to count my SB carefully. If you're copying my build, you should have follow it to the letter of having the exact Skill Boost, or at least using assist with the same effect (including haste). Otherwise, the run might be over when Ishida Mitsunari's assist (Masamune Blade) comes up.






Kaede - Mega Sylvie Team

This isn't an optimal team. The optimal team to use Dios armada is by using double Kaede, but I don't have Kaede on my other account so I gotta make it work with what I had. The idea is to utilize Dios full Wood board and Indigo assist to split Dios' board into two Wood combo to activate both Leader Skills. Kaede requires two Wood combo while Mega Sylvie requires matching 6 or more connected Wood orbs.

There are times when the split Dios board isn't enough. That's when battling Sakuya in Floor 4. She is a God and Healer type, has around 40 millions HP and 75% damage reduction for 4 turns. Meaning she has an effective HP of 160 millions. I have to make two Wood combo with one being a huge blob containing one row by moving the locked Water & Dark orbs. I have to be careful because if those Water and Dark orbs are matched, the run is over. Another floor where I have to do the exact same thing is when battling Qilin's mirror. Qilin herself died with one VDP and one wood combo (doesn't have to be a Wood row).

The most optimal team to use double Kaede is by having one Zela on each team. One that will kill Qilin should be the row form that has VDP. The other one can be the 7c form since she only being used for her board and +combo skill.






All in all, I prefer to run this dungeon with Zeus Verse even though it will took slightly longer due to combo-ing some boards but it's very safe.


Here's my run for those two teams:




Please leave a comment, good luck and have fun. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment