25 May 2019

Qilin Tries to Take Revenge on Valkyrie-CIEL

The last time around, Valkyrie-CIEL was able to beat Qilin with Haku (fixed helper) and now Qilin tries to take revenge after training her army. Now they are much more stronger and tougher but Valkyrie-CIEL also has her own advantage by using herself as helper.

Qilin's dungeon now features enemies with buffed HP. They are now having at least five times of their original HP and Qilin herself now has 700 millions HP. Certainly Valkyrie-CIEL task has become much more harder, but she has a secret weapon in place of Pralinae, a Dragon Caller who has two God Killer awakenings. CIEL herself also able to have two God Killer awakenings via Super Awakening but I'm lazy and stick with Dragon Killer for my own CIEL while friend's CIEL has God Killer Super Awakening.















Most enemies are all God type with some of them having Dragon as secondary type so this should ease CIEL's task of beating them up. For the boss, my plan is to one shot them all using only Arcline as enhance. It might be a little sketchy with only 2.5x enhance for Healer but Ishida Mitsunari who got the task of one-shotting Qilin has attribute advantage, two VDP, three Attacker Killer latents and Attaker Killer equip so he's having a personal damage of 20.25 times against Qilin, including attribute advantage. Also, I need two board changer for the boss. One for the Mirror and one for Qilin. The Mirror is an Evolution Material type and friend's CIEL has Puu assist for that sweet Evo Mats Killer equip. Mind you that the Mirror now has 10 millions Defense and 100 millions HP and will put up a 50% damage reduction for 7 turns as preemptive. Meaning now it has 200 millions effective HP and 20 millions effective Defense. That's one tough Mirror. The two board changer I used for the bosses are Ilm (non Mega version) for the Mirror and Avalon Drake for Qilin.

My team actually needs some stalling due to not having enough SB for those skills to be up by the boss floor. I need at least three more turns and the place that's safe for stalling is Sakuya and Haku. I definitely can not stall on Karin or Meimei since Karin will swap my leader for 3 turns and Meimei will cast a massive skill delay on her first turn. I also need to use friend's CIEL on Meimei since her preemptive flooded the board with Heal orbs.

I was surprised that the run took quite fast. Aside from the three turns stalling I mentioned above, I could one shot all floors including the bosses despite having only Arcline (2.5x for Healer for 2 turns) as enhance. Perhaps if I could swap Rushana for a Tengu or Whaledor, I don't have to stall anywhere and the run will be much shorter?




Please leave a comment, good luck and have fun. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment