30 May 2019

Shirou Emiya Conquers Gleaming Sky's Contest

Shirou Emiya is one of the strongest combo leader in PAD NA. He has 4x HP & RCV for Light Attribute although he only boosts attack for Fire attribute. This leads to a unique and interesting team building since you'd want all of his subs to have either Fire/Light or Light/Fire attribute to take advantage of both part of his Leader Skill.

His Leader Skill is "4x ATK for Fire attribute; 2x HP & RCV for Light attribute; ATK increases with 4 combo up to 5x ATK at 9 combo"

Getting 9 combo seems hard but his active skill has +3 combo attached to it aside from enhancing all orbs and 1~2 turn haste. Very strong skill.

I'm gonna try using him in the new Solo-only dungeon: Gleaming Sky's Contest - Painting of the Celestial Sky.



Here I just realized that my team only has 80% poison resist. I thought I already cover full poison resist. Well, for sure I'm gonna switch Akantor Mutilator with maybe Agydine, Trojan Horse or PAD Academy Student's Handbook for full poison resist even though I will sacrifice a little bit of blind resist. I'm sure 80% blind resist is fine.

Of all the entire run, the most dangerous floor is of course the Fairy Tale Girls floor when Thumbelina spawns on the left and Red Riding Hood is the other spawns. Shirou doesn't have build in shield so his team took full hit from Thumbelina's 99% gravity.




Please leave a comment, good luck and have fun. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment