21 September 2019

Akine Meets Her New Plushy

The new addition to the Dracoblade series sure are very strong leaders. 7-Magic Stone Super Godfest was the initial release for them in PAD NA. Their base form are the equip version, just like their predecessors, with Leader Skill. Usually, any equip form doesn't have Leader Skill. Not with Dracoblade series. The evolve forms are much stronger in terms of leader skill although some of them have questionable normal awakenings with the exception of Ina.

One particular Dracoblade that I want to write about is Akine. She is a rainbow leader, needed to match all attributes and heal for maximum multiplier. With new enemies and bosses now all have damage void, that has became a problem for rainbow team. Making VDP while matching all attributes is hard. Very hard. Not to mention if you need to make FUA as well. This can be solved with Akine's skill. Her skill voids damage void shield for 1 turn and change all orbs into all attributes and heal. Beware that in normal 6x5 board, her board change won't guarantee five heal orbs to make FUA so take that into consideration. Her skill cooldown is very long at 30 turns, but luckily she has one Skill Charge awakening to make it comes up faster. I wonder why GungHo doesn't give Akine two Skill Charge like Reeche.

I don't have Akine but I see that I have compatible leader to pair with her in the form of Ra Pochacco from Hello Kitty Collab. Ra Pochacco Leader Skill is "2x HP & RCV for Fire and Light attribute; Orb move time +5 seconds; 7x ATK when attacking with 5 attributes at once"

Akine's Leader Skill is "1.5x All stats for God type, Orb move time +3 seconds; ATK increases when attacking with 3 attributes (2+ heal), up to 20x ATK when attacking with all attributes and heal"

When I pair Ra Pochacco with Akine, my team will have 3x HP & RCV, 210x ATK multiplier on full activation when attacking with all attributes and heal. That's a pretty strong team and able to heal back to more than half HP after taking gravity with only three heal orbs. No built-in shield though so need to make sure that my team has enough HP to tank some of the big preemptive hits.

This is my team:




At first, I was trying a different team setup and run Alt. Three Hands of Fate. I was so close to clearing it but I screw up big time on The Norns floor. Then I try the exact team in Alt. Bipolar Goddess. Made it to Kali but the lack of enhance and shield active on Kali resulted in game over screen.

So I tweaked my team a little bit and running it again in Alt. Bipolar Goddess.



Maybe I'll try running it again in Alt. Three Hands of Fate. I think I don't need VDP subs for Alt. Three Hands of Fate since I could grind the Dragon Callers. Only the Numen Kings needs Akine's skill and I could stall out The Norns damage void shield since it's only 5 turns.

Good luck and have fun. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment