02 September 2019

Emerald City's Star Treasure - Valkyrie-CIEL Meets the Forgotten Deity

We got a new dungeon meant to be a source to get a lot of +points called Emerald City Star Treasure. Similar to Treasure of the Night Sky, this new dungeon consist of 6 floor where the last floor (the Boss floor) is a low HP King Woodsie instead of King Shynee. The "real" boss is the fifth floor. This is a "Solo-only" dungeon so no multiplayer allowed.

There are, however, some annoying mechanics found in the dungeon such as spinner, awoken bind, blind, clouds, locked orbs and of course enemy that spawns Poison and Jammer. If you're willing to farm this, you'd have to prepare for all of them, especially awoken bind and clouds. Those are the most annoying one. Besides, you'd want to spend the least amount of time in this if you're gonna farm it for +points.

How many +points will we get upon clearing? It's random. Ranging from +77 all the way to +177. It may sounds good but consider the 99 stamina to run this, you'd be pissed if you drew the shortest stick and ended up getting only +77 or less than +99. That's worse than Star Treasure of the Night Sky. I don't think I'd want to farm this for +points. I'd rather wait for the Super +Points guerrilla dungeon instead. Much faster, can be buttoned and yields more +points for the same stamina if you're doing it in multiplayer.

For my first run, I did with Valkyrie-CIEL team:



I have full blind, poison and jammer resist but I didn't count that there's enemy that spawns clouds. Doesn't matter though since I won't be running it again. Maybe if I don't have anything to do I'd run this again with Shazel or Cruz who has cloud resist in place of Pralinae or Hunter-CIEL, and took Apocalypse out for a poison resist.

I didn't run into the enemy with cloud so I got lucky. The boss is Australis, a God/Machine type with 100 millions HP and 75% damage reduction for 2 turns, making him has 400 millions effective HP. Get those God Killer subs moving! Australis will casts a locked orb skyfall and no-skyfall buff for 10 turns when he has lower than 50% HP. He will buff himself to have 500% attack when he has more than 50% on his first turn. His next attack after will most likely end most team's run with 149k damage.

With those many things to sorted out, I don't think it's worth farming this for the +points. Just get your stone reward and move on.





Good luck and have fun. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment