03 April 2019

1000 Login Days!

Greeting, fellow PAD players!

A few days ago, my first account reaches 1000 login days! Yay! Feels so good that I've achieved a milestone. At first, I never thought that I would play PAD this long. Before PAD, the longest mobile games I've played lasted for maybe two years. What was the game you asked? It's called Fishing Superstars. It's made by a Korean company called GAMEVIL. It was fun but what makes me quit was the constant moving and fast tapping repeatedly to land a fish. Made me burned out. It tested your hand and eye coordination though.

Enough about that, we're gonna talking about PAD. For your information, I played PAD at first because one of my favorite bassist player also plays PAD. She is a bassist for Mary's Blood, a Japanese heavy metal, all female band named RIO. Of course she plays JP version of PAD. She often posted about her rolls, achievement and team. Soon I was curious about the game. What makes it good that she plays PAD? Then I installed the game (JP PAD) on my phone and quickly after learning a few things about the game I became addicted, but I have to abandon the JP PAD, not because it wasn't good. We know that JP PAD rewards players better than NA PAD, but because JP PAD doesn't run on rooted phone. My phone wasn't rooted when I installed JP PAD but soon I rooted my phone because I like to have total control of my phone. It's been my thing to have total control of my devices whether it's a phone, a PC or anything.

So, I turned my head to NA PAD. After searching a few about it I knew that it runs on rooted phone. Then I installed it and I was in love again. Been playing it every day ever since. Switching some devices because my old device's screen broke. The good thing about having PAD on rooted phone is that I could play it right away with a new device. I back up important apps and games periodically with Titanium Backup, and unlike restoring an account with the help of GungHo, which takes some days to get your account back, with Titanium Backup, I just swap my SD Card containing the back up, installed Titanium Backup and restore it. Voila! Though sometimes some cards missing its icons, I can just do Data Recovery on the Title Screen and it's good as new.

I'll show you what my first few rolls are:


My first REM card was Goetia. I actually rolled two of her but I was stupid and feed the copy to get skill up LOL. Back then, having a max skilled card is very rare. Even more rare is to have a card with full +297. If you have a team full of max skilled card and all of them are +297, it's considered a godly team.

Then I rolled Satsuki. She was one of my favorite card because 12.25x ATK multiplier is huge, and with her having multiple TPA, I can just made one or two TPA and killed the enemy. Then came XMas Siren and Green Odin, which I can use to cheese Starlight Sanctuary, King of the Gods. Took me a good half an hour to complete the dungeon but it was so satisfying able to kill a 5 million HP enemy.

Then I rolled Thor, to which I quickly aboard the Thoria bandwagon. Thoria is Saria paired with Thor. It was great having big HP and able to heal back immediately, and I also rolled Apocalypse, considered to be one of the precious card in the game.

The next big thing was when I pulled Sherias Roots. I'm amazed by how great he was. Only one issue playing Sherias Roots though. He has God Killer and the game has no Fujin back then so killing Sopdet is almost impossible. I couldn't beat Arena 1 because of that. I was able to beat Arena 1 for the first time after I pulled Sarasvati and use her as leader.

To this day, I've beat almost every dungeon in the game. Only two dungeon left that I haven't beat and they are Alt Arena 2 and Multiplayer Gleaming Sky's Contest-No Continue. I've attempted AA2 a few time but haven't cleared it. Gotta fine tune my team to suit the dungeon but I haven't had the urge to do so, as for the Multiplayer Gleaming Sky's Contest, I never even attempted it.

So, was feeling good to reach a milestone and I'm hoping that the game continues on until I reached my 1500, 2000 and more login days.

Oh, I got this cute Tamadra as a reward for getting 1000 login days:



Please leave a comment, good luck and have fun. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment