25 April 2019

Female Hunter, Valkyrie-CIEL gear takes on Alt. Ultimate Arena - Alt. Bipolar Goddess

Greeting, fellow PAD players!

Ever since I got her, I've been dying to try her in Alt. Ultimate Arena - Alt. Bipolar Goddess (AA1). Why not Alt. Three Hands of Fate (AA2)? Well, with double Hunter CIEL lead, the team won't have any survivability in long and tough dungeons such as Alt. Arena and I had to pair her with Valkyrie-CIEL to have some survivability. Having monstrous RCV won't help her team to take some hits and since she only boosts Healer type, much like Valkyrie-CIEL, a team with double Hunter CIEL lead won't have high HP. Healer just don't famous for their HP. The other reason I didn't try her in AA2 is that I lack Healer type with good VDP option to take some God or Devil type enemies. The Dragon Caller floor is quite easy with Ena and probably Amnel that are dangerous, and all Healer can equip Dragon Killer latents so the Dragon Caller floor isn't an issue. The problem lies in the Elemental King floor. I don't have any Healer type with VDP that can equip either God or Devil killer latents. In fact, I think there's only two cards that are Healer type, have VDP and able to equip God or Devil killer latents: Echidna-SARA and Zela.

Anyway... got some deaths in some stupid ways, but one thing I hate the most is getting multiple Devils with Light absorbs. This team with only 80k HP can't take multiple hits from two Devils, so if I'm seeing two or more Devils with Light absorbs that lasts more than 3 turns, I was ready to press the quit button lol.

At first I was using Libertas as an FUA option, because she has hazard resists, bind-proof (with Super Awakening), have quite big of HP and her skill is useful for either Hashihime or Hera-Beorc, but later on I switched my FUA option to Silica because her skill is much more useful in tight situation and her two Team HP+ awakenings gives slight boost in the HP department.

The run itself is more of a stall-fest. Many stalling mostly for Sakuya that carries Fujin to be up by the 12th Floor and I have to make sure either Yuna or Friend's CIEL with Puu assist comes up for Goemon in the next floor. Some stalling point is the Ogre's floor. If you keep one above 50% HP, they won't be a threat so you can stall as many turns as you can. The dangerous floor to stall is the Evo Masks floor. Both hit hard and if the team isn't at the upper range HP, both hits could end the run.

Thankfully, after te 12th Floor, the enemies are rather easy to deal with. Noah with her 75% damage reduction isn't a problem. I can stall and chip her HP off until her shield wears off, but I gotta make sure to kill her or she will kill my team instead. Then comes Raguel with 6 turns of awoken bind. Mind you that awoken bind isn't a problem for the team. RCV is high so the team is able to heal back to full (or almost) with only one set of Heal match. Oddly enough, I accidentally killed him while still carrying awoken bind. 2 turns left to be precise. Thankfully the next floor doesn't have multi-turn skill bind. Shiva is the next enemy. 99% gravity and 5 combo shield as preemptives. Not a problem, but skyfall Gods are having their own thoughts when I try to stall some turns by avoiding matching Light orbs. They made the team received some Light and other skyfall combo lol.

Moving on to the next floor, I got Ibaraki-Doji. The most problematic spawn in this floor is Hashihime but the team is prepared. I put Hakuryu Card on my Valkyrie-CIEL. Ibaraki-Doji is tough and tanky but his hit isn't dangerous. The only concern is when he puts up his damage void. Luckily I was able to defeat him before he puts up damage void.

The next enemy is Ilsix. Probaly the easiest spawn in this floor. Ninegaruda is a problem if you don't have enough Heal to make FUA or unlocking skills. Deightros and Sevenzard is tanky but the team is literally a Dragon Killer with almost all subs carrying Dragon Killer so this floor isn't a problem. I just have to stall some turns for shield but friend's CIEL Puu assist is up so there's no point in stalling. Kill Ilsix!

Thankfully Hera-Beorc didn't greet my team. It's Hera-Sowilo instead. 7 turns of awoken bind and she will binds random subs for 10 turns on her first turn. My Valkyrie-CIEL got bound :( After some stalling and be free from awoken bind, friend's CIEL is up so my CIEL can be free from bind. Yay!

I was praying to get Dark Metatron and Dark Kali for the next two floor. Even though Dark Metatron has passive 50% Light damage reduction, she doesn't have RCV debuff that Light Metatron has. As for Dark Kali, she is a God/Dragon type so the team won't break a sweat erasing her 800 million effective HP. Sheen enhance on my Hunter CIEL making sure my team was able to one shot both.




Please leave a comment, good luck and have fun. See you next time!

1 comment: