25 April 2019

Monster Hunter Collab Rare Egg Machine Pulls

Greeting, fellow PAD players!

This post is about my pulls from the Monster Hunter Collab Rare Egg Machine. While this is an expensive machine at 10 Magic Stones per pull, people are excited that this collab is back and most of the 5-star cards are actually good for their weapon forms. The mediocre ones are actually those 6-star cards. Their Leader Skills are weird and the strong ones are kinda hard to activate such as Valphalk. 4 seconds of move time and matching all attributes are only for players who can match very fast. Not me LOL.

The 7-star cards are mostly good for a lead. Most notable and most desirable card is Fatalis. Very strong with 4x HP and easy requirement. Next one is Thunderlord Zinogre and Nergigante.

Anyway, my alt pulled some very nice cards such as Thunderlord Zinogre, two Akantor and Gore Magala. The first time MH Collab hits NA, it pulled Rathian, Barioth, Gammoth, Valphalk, Nargacuga, Legiana, Tigrex and Nergigante.

My main pulled some nice cards back then, with Brachydios being the only 7-star I got. Other pulls weren't that good such as multiple Tigrex, Valphalk, Astalos, Kirin and Paolumu, but this time around I managed to get two Rathian which I'm gunning for, two Nargacuga that makes a nice Blind Resist weapon, another Paolumu that I turned into weapon, Legiana that I will keep in base form for his triple Team HP+ awakenings, another Tigrex, Astalos and Mizutsune. Mizutsune is a very good RCV stick for any 4x HP leaders and with him being a Healer, he can be a very good sub or assist for Valkyrie CIEL.

Here's the video of my pulls. Enjoy!




Please leave a comment, good luck and have fun. See you next time!

4 comments:

  1. hello great articles and youtube videos.
    i wonder if you even consider trading for fatalis at all ?
    i mean, people are getting hyped about Fatalis/Fatalis equip lead, but my real question is, if you have already a friend with F/F equip, is it sufficient enough ? or you need 2 of F/F equip leader ? (context is A4/A5) and can I bf you ? id is 325,849,277

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I don't have many dupes of 7* GFE and/or seasonal collab to trade, and I'm one of the people who won't sold any dupe card if I have less than 5, so I'm not gonna trade for Fatalis.

    People already beating A4 with leaders such as Sonia Fio, so even if you don't have any assist on Fatalis, he can take A4 with ease. For A5, you just gotta worry about poison skyfall and have VDP card that can melt Devils and you're set.

    Fatalis is strong even without his weapon as an assist.

    I sent you an invite. Your IGN is kukari?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a no for fatalis trade then :D
    yes, id is kukari and already sent BF request, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Accepted. Thank you!

      I see you have Barbara and Julie. With Kuroyuri loop, you can take any dungeons.

      Delete