18 April 2019

Cloud City's Scarlet Blaze Challenge! Floor 9 &10

Greeting, fellow PAD players!

It's been a while since I made a post but unfortunately I've been blessed with a cold a couple days back so I can't do any PAD-related things at that moment. One thing I regret was that I couldn't completed the REMDra Fever ranking dungeon. I only managed to maxed my score out on one account before I hit by a cold. Hopefully you have better results than me.

Anyway, I'm good now and it's time to finish the Cloud City's Scarlet Blaze Challenge! Clear Every Floor with Different Lead.


9th Floor

This Floor got some nasty enemies but the most dangerous ones are Hinomitsuha at second Battle and Artemis at fifth Battle. Hinomitsuha has 15 turns of 20% poison skyfall and she starts her preemptives by delaying all of your skills by 3-5 turns. Bring Fenrir or Agydine to overwrite her poison skyfall. Those poison may clogged your board up.

As for Artemis, she has nasty preemptives sets. First off she will hit for 82,476 damage then bind your awoken skills by 5 turns. Make sure you have enough HP to tank the hit and able to recover awoken skills bind in time. Luckily she doesn't have status shield so you can delay her which is what I choose. I used Servant, Rider for this. She has nice skill: Delay, nuke and converts 10% of the damage dealt into HP.

One other thing to look up to is that you may need a tape resist for Betelgeuse in Battle 4. He will seals the left column for 5 turns and if you decided to stall out the seal, it could get dangerous especially if your board is clogged with many poisons.

The boss is Awoken Ares who has 100 millions HP and voids damage of 5 millions or more while having a 7 combo shield. If you don't VDP, when hitting 8 combo, most likely all of your attacks will be nulled. Having a +combo skill when doing VDP can help a lot.

Here's the run





Top Floor

The top floor is a heavily reinforced version of Athena Descended but instead of regular Athena, the boss is Athena Helios. All enemies leading to the boss are the same as Athena Descended but they have way more HP and DEF. Gigas has almost 50 millions HP and will execute you on his 4th turn. Cu Chulain has 18 millions HP and 30 millions DEF. Very tough, so if you can't break 30 millions damage, bring a Defense Break to make your run easier or equip your hard hitting card with Balance Killer. I was forced to quit the dungeon the first time around because I can't break his DEF and it would go on forever with my team only dealing 1 damage each time if I stubbornly continue.

Siegfried has 83 millions HP and 75% damage reduction for 4 turns, but he won't attack you if you keep him at full HP for the first 4 turns so you can just swap an orb until his shield expired then hit him hard. Even if you can't one shot, he will gives you another free turn by buffing himself when he dropped to <99% HP.

Before the boss floor there is a unique appearance of Red Carbuncle. It looks surprised to see an adventurer, giving you 25% of Heart skyfall for 10 turns then calling Athena Helios before self destruct.

The Boss is Athena Helios with 480 millions HP and voids damage of 35 millions or more. My plan was to use Masamune Weapon to turn Ishida Mitsunari into Water att, then use tri-color board change from Valentine Karin to make VDP. I put three Attacker Killer on Ishida Mitsunari and VDP Super Awakening so he will have 20.25x personal multiplier against Athena Helios and with Arcline's enhance he should be able to erase Athena Helios by himself. But my plan goes down the drain when Valentine Karin's board only gave me 8 Water orbs. Not enough to make VDP, so I save Arcline for the last kill and fight Athena Helios normally without making VDP. Luckily she has quite big margin for damage void at 35 millions. I was afraid that when I use Arcline I got so many skyfall I was sure the damage from both CIEL are voided but all the other attacks went through and she was defeated.

She will drop as Awoken Athena that you can evolve to Athena's Ultimate Evolution, max level her then perform Reincarnated Evolution to Athena Helios. After that you can do Ultimate Evolution to make Guardian Deity of the Sky City, Athena Helios. She is nice sub with Dragon and Healer Killer, some Fire OE and multiple TPA. Her Leader Skill is stronger than Dark Athena but without HP multiplier. You got RCV multiplier when matching Fire and Light though. I'm gonna make my second Athena Helios with this one. I could give her a different killer latents. My first Athena Helios has triple Healer Killer and perhaps there's a use for Athena Helios with Devil, Machine or Physical killer latents.

Here's the run:




Please leave a comment, good luck and have fun. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment