15 July 2019

Draconic Songstress on Flute, Eva in Alt. Arena - Alt. Bipolar Goddess

Eva is the only 7* I got from the Draconic Orchestra Rare Egg Machine. I got Lutina on my other account though. I think all of the 7* from this series are very great.

This time, I'm testing base Eva in Alt. Arena - Alt. Bipolar Goddess. Earlier, I was able to clear Arena 5 with her but sadly I didn't recorded my run so no video on that. I have taken some screenshots though:






For base Eva, I think Arena 5 was much more easier than Alt. Arena. It should be from the difficulty stand point. In AA, enemies from earlier floor have much more HP and depends on your luck, you may or may not passed the Devils Floor (Battle 8) whereas in Arena 5, most enemies' regular attack won't killed you right away and there are no danger unless you messed up on Star Justice or didn't bring any skill to overwrite Hinomitsuha's poison skyfall and died from matched poison skyfall. In Arena 5, three floor before the last floor are the most dangerous but even you can kill Hera-Nyx and Zeus Verse without VDP. The Lovecraft Monsters needs blind and cloud resist and L-Unlock for easier kill. Cthugha needs VDP and Yog is a damage check.

Not so with AA. If you got Starling, you can die just by fully replenish his HP because he hits very hard and changes the board that may not to your liking when at full HP. When you have Fujin and use it on Starling, you might want to pray to RNG Gods that Sopdet won't come out unless you brought another Fujin or can stall for you Fujin to be back up in just 6 floors. Not very likely.

My Eva team consists of these:




  • My Eva has PAD Academy Student's Handbook assist
  • Cotton has Susano no Mikoto for the 3-turns 50% shield for Goemon or DQ Hera
  • Ragnarok Dragon has Balboa as a back up shield. Balboa also has DEF break to makes both Metatron easier to kill
  • Robin Hood is my Hashihime killer. He has Balance Killer awakening, Hakuryu Card for additional Balanced Killer and three Balanced Killer latents. He also has two SBR to make up for the lack of SBR on both Eva and Legiana. Only 80% SBR on my team though
  • Legiana has three Team HP+ to boosts my team's HP, covers Water attribute, huge ATK and 2 7c to help with the damage on non God or Dragon enemies.
  • Friend Eva has Kralice Rapier assist.


Earlier runs got me two game over screens because I was being stupid as usual. After that, I could clear AA with pretty smooth run. Got Hashihime to spawns to my effort to have Robin Hood on board paid off.

The biggest advantage of base Eva compared to her evo is her huge RCV. Even though team building is restricted to only Wood cards, there are many strong Wood cards that can be used as a sub for her. She is, IMO, easier to play than her evo form, has built-in Time Extend and even though the ATK multiplier isn't that great at "only" 225x compared to 324x of her evo, she can do some damage too. Base Eva shield is the usual 25% for each lead compared to 50% of her evo form which makes the evo form very tanky but her evo form's shield tied to making 5+ connected Heal orbs. That could be a problem since getting 5 Heal orbs every turn is very hard. I've seen some players pair evo'd Eva with either Diablos or Sensui to get bigger board so getting 5+ Heal every turn isn't a problem. Evo'd Eva also has no restriction on team building although you will need to cover all attributes since her full activation requires matching 5 attributes (4+Heal).

After I'm done playing with base Eva, I might switch to her evo form and try her again but for this time, enjoy the video of her adventure in Alt. Arena - Alt. Bipolar Goddess.




Please leave a comment, good luck and have fun. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment