23 July 2019

Fixed Leader & Helper Challenge! [4] - Gilgamesh & Odysseus Pairing

This challenge, for me, has the same difficulty as the third challenge because with bigger board, courtesy of Odysseus, I tend to move slower than usual because there are so many orbs to navigate. So, my strategy to overcome this is the same as the third challenge: filling my team with heavy Time Extend sub.

We will be using Gilgamesh as Leader and Odysseus as Helper.

Gilgamesh's Leader Skill is "4x ATK with 5+ linked Fire or Light orbs; ATK increases with 4+ combos, up to ATK x6 at 8 combo"

Odysseus' Leader Skill is "[7x6 Board], 4x ATK and reduces damage with 9+ combos; 3x ATK with 5+ linked orbs"

So, to fully activating both leaders we have to make 9+ combo while making a match of 5+ linked Fire or Light orbs. When fully activated, they're proven to be very powerful at 280x ATK multiplier.

My chosen sub for this are:


  • Nergigante. Even though he isn't a Fire or Light attribute, but he has two Super Time Extend and his skill creates a pre-made FUA. He also has pretty big HP being a dragon from Monster Hunter Collab. He has King Bradley's Sword equip for Poison Resist.
  • Hexazeon. He has the biggest HP in PAD, has useful resist awakenings and brings 2 seconds on his own courtesy of his Super TE Super Awakening and General Tamamuramaro Card equip.
  • New Year Tsukuyomi with Trojan Horse equip.
  • Yuna with Avidya Saber for Blind Resist.


If you're doing this blind, you might be surprised when facing Spica (the hehehe girl). She will greatly reduced your orb move time and then bound your awoken skills the next turn. Within those two turns, you'll have to be able to bring her HP lower than 95% or else she will obliterates you. Luckily I have NY Yomi so she isn't a problem.

Pretty smooth run up until I got to the boss: Zeus Vulcan. He has 8 combo shield and damage void preemptives. I was like "Oh great now I'm screwed because I don't have any card with VDP on my team". Turns out, he doesn't hit too hard and my team can stay under his damage void threshold (he voids damage of 10 millions or more) by not making any 5+ linked Fire or Light orbs. Just the usual three or four match combo. I was also surprised that he casts a column of cloud on the right-most column because I don't have any card with cloud resist, but I could (and you could too) ignore that last column and just combo the rest.



Please leave a comment, good luck and have fun. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment