29 July 2019

Reiwa Descended! Observer of Upheavals - Whole Sky

We have a new Descended dungeon. This time, it's Reiwa Descended! A bit of a background story; Reiwa is a name of an era in Japan. When a Japan emperor descended from the throne and the new successor ascends to the throne, that's when a new era begins. Since Japanese still believe in their emperor, this is a big thing in there. 

So, Puzzle and Dragons commemorates this thing by having a dungeon with the boss named after the new era; Reiwa.

This dungeon is full of surprises, especially if you're doing it blind. But as it's almost considered as a rule of thumb; have a hazard, especially poison, resist ready, an awoken bind clear and FUA. With that in mind, I decided to run this blind but every time I'm going on a blind run in a dungeon, I tend to have a full poison and blind resist, FUA, awoken bind clear whenever I have one or two subs that aren't bind proof and maybe a VDP if I can fit it in. Doing it in blind makes it more interesting and fun (for the first time clear only of course).

This is my team:





  • My leader of choice of course is Valkyrie-CIEL. This time she's wearing Dorothy's Silver Shoes as her equip.
  • Light Cotton has Yog assist
  • Cruz carrying Emperor Thundersword equip
  • Anna Kyoyama carries Kralice Rapier
  • Yuna brought Avidya Saber
  • Friend's CIEL has Trojan Horse


Overall, the dungeon wasn't too difficult for my team. The boss will test you out whether you can meet her combo requirement or not. Luckily I passed her combo test. I found out later that she will casts up to four spinners when you failed to do 8 or more combo. When you're able to make 10 combo, she won't put up a damage void. Make my run slightly easier but just slightly since I didn't have any Attacker or Machine killer sub on my team. I wish I had Rei Sirius for this.

Precaution: You may or may need a Fenrir or Agydine to overwrite Antares' poison skyfall. I don't have any of those but I have Anna with L-Unlock so I could erase her locked poison skyfall, leaving only poison skyfall which could be bad but I managed to be able to escape unscathed.

After that, you will meet Myr and Wee Jas. Myr is the same as her dungeon so I had to stall her damage void since I don't have any VDP sub while Wee Jas is a completely new. Different from Wee Jas in Myr Descended. He will change maximum HP to 1 million, greatly reduced your orb move time and spawned some locked bomb orbs. Just clearing his bomb orbs is okay but you'll have to deal with his 7 combo shield and Jammer skyfall afterwards.






Farming Reiwa Descended!

- soon -

No comments:

Post a Comment