17 July 2019

Fixed Leader & Helper Challenge! [1] - Mega Awoken Typhon

This is the first of five sets of challenges featuring fixed leader & helper. They chose the leader and helper but we're free to choose our own subs. This is gonna be interesting.

The first challenge featuring Mega Awoken Black Dragonbound, Typhon as Leader & Helper. His Leader Skill is "2x HP for Dragon type' 6x ATK with 6+ combos; 2x ATK & reduces damage with 4+ linked Heal orbs"

2x HP and a shield is pretty strong although the full ATK multiplier is only 144x but Typhon has double 7c and Devil Killer with amazing skill.

I decided to run this semi-blind. I only knew the boss is gonna be Ultimate Evolution of Kaguya-Hime who has awoken bind for 3 turns and will have resolve. She is a God type so I decided to bring Ragnarok Dragon. The rest of my team comprised of Myr for FUA, Odin Dragon for awoken bind clear and Azathoth who has D.Kali board on a fast 7 turn cooldown.

The first enemy is Leeza. Since I don't know the dungeon info, all I know is that she has massive defense. I've encountered her a few times in the past so I knew for a fact that she only has little HP and big defense. Azathoth actually has guard break but I can't activate that because I don't have rainbow coverage on my team. Took me a while to get past her but I did with Typhon's skill.

Second battle is Vampire Duke who is a Devil type. Shouldn't be a problem with full activation. Then comes the next enemy: Nim. She has passive 50% damage reduction for Fire & Water attack and will throw a 3-turn awoken bind and cast a 10-turn spinner on a random spot. Unfortunately she beat him in my first run.

The payback comes with adjusted team of Valentine Ney, Azathoth, Sherias (the Water/Dark one) and Odin Dragon. This team should be able to activate guard break.

When I past Nim, the next enemy is a problem on its own: Awoken Freyr. He seals the top row for 5 turns and has 50% resolve while guarding himself with 6 combo shield. I have to somehow made 7 combo with FUA while dealing with sealed top row but I made it through.

Then comes the next enemy before the boss: Bacchess. He has 5 turn cooldown attack so I have some turns to stall the tape and spinner. When they are gone you should be able to defeat him without much trouble. He even will gives you additional turn when you pushed him below 50% HP. He just gonna shorten his attack cooldown to 2 and put up a 50% damage reduction. His execution hit can be tanked as long as the team is at full HP even without shield.

For the boss, my plan was to one shot her with Valentine Ney's skill who has awoken bind clear built into her skill while creating the perfect board but somehow I managed to botched that and she throws another awoken bind clear. Yes she do awoken bind check every turn as long as she still has her resolve. My Odin Dragon is up so it's no big deal and I was able to erased her resolve. Typhon is my kill shot. There's a moment when she's doing some cheating by activating her hidden resolve. LOL. Sometimes I just amazed at how can my team's attack does exactly not enough damage to kill and leave her with maybe a couple hundred if not less HP. But, I managed to defeat her so it's all godd.

For the first time clear, we will get a magic stone upon clearing as usual and we will also get additional rewards sent to our mailbox comprises of 1000 +points and one each of Snow Globe Dragon. Pretty sweet rewards I should say.

FYI, if you haven't do this: Bring a tape resist, full poison resist, two awoken bind clear and FUA sub for easier run.




Please leave a comment, good luck and have fun. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment