23 July 2019

Fixed Leader & Challenge! [3] - Featuring Nemain as Leader & Helper

This challenge poses some interesting challenge for me as they decided to forced us to use Nemain as Leader and Helper. Nemain is a color cross leader. You see, I'm bad at making cross, especially color cross where we have to make multiple crosses to deal damage. Yet, I had to do it if I want to clear this challenge.

Nemain's Leader Skill is "5x ATK and reduces damage with 5+ combos; 3x ATK for each cross of Fire, Wood or Light orbs" Pretty strange that Nemain requires crosses that aren't her attributes.

To overcome my weakness, I stuff my sub heavy with Time Extend.

  • My first sub is Tamao Tamamura, a "free to obtain" card that can be bought for 500,000 Monster Points back when we have Shaman King Collab around. She covers FUA, has one TE and three >80% ATK UP awakenings with Cloud Resist Super Awakenings. She carries PAD Academy Student's Handbook equip.
  • Second sub is Brachhydios. I choose him because I thought he was the only Fire/Light card that has one Super TE. I didn't realize that I could have Edward Elric who has exactly the same Time Extend while having more usable skill. Turns out, having Brachydios proven to be very useful. He carries Kralice Rapier for Poison Resist.
  • Third sub is New Year Tsukuyomi. With two Super TE, L-Unlock and some OE, she would be a versatile sub with very useful skill. She carries Trojan Horse equip.
  • Last sub is Yuna. Four TE, shield active skill and two 7c makes her perfect for this. She carries Avidya Saber equip for Blind Resist.


The dungeon surprisingly isn't that difficult. One cross and 5+ combo was enough to kill most floor leading to the boss. Maybe Nemain is really powerful. The boss, Bigfoot, with his 95% damage reduction for 3 turns as preemptive (he will then gradually lowered his damage shield while increasing his attack), was surprisingly easy to defeat. Maybe it's because I have Brachydios who has many Devil Killer? Anyway, two crosses and 5+ combo finished him off even with his 95% damage reduction still up.



I hope you have a good run in this challenge.
Please leave a comment, good luck and have fun. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment