19 July 2019

Fixed Leader & Challenge! [3] - Master Librarian Goddess, Kali

This time I was more prepared compared to the first challenge. I field a rainbow team covering almost anything the enemies can throw at my team. I have full poison and blind resist, FUA, VDP, awoken bind clear, all team members are bind proof and plenty of move time.

At first I wanted to field a mono Wood row team with subs covering all attributes but I found out that my box is lacking some good Wood subs with row awakenings that covers all attributes. After reading GKali's Leader Skill, I decided that she has enough ATK multiplier, even without additional wood row awakenings, to kill most enemies.

So, I went with this team:



All attributes covered, all team members are bind proof and I also have full poison and blind resist as well as awoken bind clear.

  • Saber has Avidya Saber for 60% Blind Resist
  • Anna Kyoyama has Kralice Rapier for 60% Poison Resist
  • NY Tsukuyomi has Trojan Horse for 20% each of Jammer, Poison and Blind Resist
  • Odin Dragon has PAD Academy Student's Handbook for 20% each of Poison and Blind Resist.


I only have 20% Jammer Resist but personally, I think Jammers are fine. What I didn't have was Tape Resist. I went in blind so I didn't know what the enemies skill sets are or who the enemies gonna be. Turns out, having a Tape Resist can help in the first floor.

Most enemies dies to matching 4+ attributes and 4 Wood orbs. Saber comes in handy in dealing with the boss since it has damage void as his second skill set, but I think you can prevent him from throwing damage void as long as you can put him at less than 95% HP. It's hard though since the boss has 99% damage reduction for 1 turn as preemptive hit. GKali isn't powerful enough with that kind of damage reduction, but you can bring a 5% or more gravity skill to prevent him from throwing damage void.

Aside from the unique requirements to activate GKali's Leader Skill, I think this challenge is quite interesting with decent rewards. You will get another 1000 +points and one 6-Year Anniversary Tamadra as rewards. Not as good as the first one but still decent.

Hope you guys doing okay in this!




Please leave a comment, good luck and have fun. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment