19 July 2019

My YouTube Channel has reached 1000+ subscribers!

Thank you for all of you who enjoyed my contents and especially for those who has subscribed to my You Tube channel, I've just reached 1000+ subscribers!


Took less than a year for me to reached this kind of audience. I kinda late in starting to make PAD contents though. I started playing almost three years ago but only thinking about sharing and making videos of me playing PAD less than a year ago. I know that PAD in NA isn't really very popular game but I just love this game that I wanted to share my enjoyment.

I will strive to make more interesting contents for you to enjoy.




Please leave a comment, good luck and have fun. See you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats man. You’re a great PAD YouTuber. I hope you continue with the great content

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will try to create and provide more interesting PAD contents.

      Delete